What type of yoga do you teach?
A flow Vinyasana style is taught where each movement (asana) is attached to a breath creating a peaceful but energetic flow to the class. There is a balance of strength and stretch poses to complement the body.
How long do the classes go for?
- Our “Pop Up” Yoga class runs for 60 minutes.
- Our “Online” Yoga class can vary from 15 min, 30 min & 60 min
How do you pay for classes?
- Our “Pop Up” Yoga class is $20. Registration is a must as we are limited to 12 people.
- Our “Online” Yoga class is only accessible via a membership. Please visit our Membership page for details.
Is there a membership fee?
- Our “Pop Up” Yoga class has no joining or membership fee. You pay via Momence/Stripe for the Yoga class you would like to attend.
- “Our Online Yoga Community” is currently $37 per fortnight. Please visit our Membership page for details.
Can I join at any time?
Can beginners join?
Absolutely. Every age, sex, and size is welcome. Our teaching style is clear and precise and we constantly demonstrate throughout class. You will never feel lost or out of place in our studio. We are here to ensure you get the best from your practice
Do I have to bring a mat?
Yes. Sadly because of Covid all props used in class need to be your own & brought in with you.
How many people in a class?
There is a maximum of 12 in each class
What happens if I can’t attend a class?
We ask that you advise us that you are not able to attend the class you registered for and depending on the reason you will be able to come along to the next “Pop Up”.
What’ s the general format of the class?
Each class begins with 5 minutes of pranayama (breathing) this helps set the tome of the class and helps us become settled perhaps after having to rush to class!! Approximately 15 minutes is dedicated to passive stretches that warm the joints and lengthen the muscles before a 35 minute viyasana(sequence of flowing poses). Class is finished with a 5 minutes of relaxation allowing you to absorb all of your efforts and take a final chance to allow the mind to rest.
Can I do it when I’m pregnant?
Yoga is ideal during pregnancy and many women take up yoga during pregnancy and continue with it post baby. Our experienced teachers can and will advise you which poses are best to avoid. We have had mums attend days before they have delivered so it is possible to practice right up to the last weeks.