Pure Yoga is a small personalised yoga and pilates studio that opened its doors in 2001. Its primary purpose is to bring to the community a variety of classes, workshops, products and services that improve your wellbeing. We have always had the philosophy that our studio is for everyone and pride ourselves on:
- A strong sense of community where our participants have a feeling of belongingness and purpose. You will be made feel welcome from the time you walk in the door.
- Classes that allow you to deepen your knowledge and true understanding of what your practice can bring to you both physically and mentally
- Variety of classes that allow you to experience a holistic approach to your wellbeing and overall health
- Teachers that are continually working on their own self development seeking new and creative ways to deliver a fulfilling and inspiring class
- A beautiful relaxing modern studio equipped with airconditoning, bathroom facilities and even its own veggie garden !
At Pure Yoga we believe that each and every one of us can make a difference to the world we live in and with that philosophy in mind we regularly support a variety of charities. We collect food for Foodbank, run donation classes where the proceeds of the class go to a selected charity, fill Christmas boxes for Operation Christmas Child and offer help to the Exodus Foundation at Christmas to feed the homeless. Locally we are regularly also asked to donate schools for their annual fundraisers, where we give a gift certificate for a month of yoga classes accompanied with a yoga mat to get them started.
In 2011 Pure Yoga was awarded Business of the Year by Hurstville Council. This is a local business award that is judged by the council and reviews applicants for best business practice as well as its role and involvement in the community .
In 2011 and 2012 Pure Yoga was also a Finalist in the Leader Awards for Best Business in the Health and Fitness Category.